- I only take on work if I feel I can deliver work of a good quality within your timeframes
- I believe strongly in on-going communication throughout the project as being all part of the service
- Any unexpected delays will be communicated immediately and I will try to accommodate as much as I can in the circumstances
- I generally only accept work into my native tongue to ensure that it reads as authentically English as possible
- I enjoy offering a friendly and personable service which I hope will develop into long-term collaboration.
- As a member of both the ITI and the ITI Western Regional Group networks, I often engage with other translators for training purposes and collaboration
- I am committed to CPD to ensure my skills and knowledge are up-to-date, both in translation and in my area of specialism
- I enjoy being involved in the world of translation and languages, currently being the membership secretary for the WRGITI and a member of the committee for the Bristol French Circle.